- In some cases a customer may not need or want all products and Price Agreements provide a means to define the products customers have access to.
- Configure each customer segment that share the same pricing providing an efficient way to manage pricing for many customers.
- Strategic agreements with a high value customer can be implemented with a dedicated price agreement solely for one customer.
- Set an expiry date to a price agreement to as a simple "set it and forget it" approach to manage temporary price arrangements.
- Configure certain adjustments on the fly according to volume discounts, loyalty rewards, seasonal pricing adjustments and more.
Custom built models.
- If traditional pricing strategies don't meet your business requirements, we can build a completely custom pricing engine.